Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Gift Guide: For Him


This gift guide was probably the hardest one to make. Boys can be so difficult to shop for! I managed to come up with a variety of items to help spur ideas for you ladies out there trying to find a gift for your husband, boyfriend, brother, friend, etc.. Some of these are much more expensive then others, so keep that in mind. The YETI Cooler, for example, would be the one gift I would give someone along with their stocking. However, if I did the YETI Holiday Gift Pack, I would definitely throw in some of the other items here. I totally don't have a boy to give any of these things too, other than maybe my brother or dad, but one day I will hopefully have a boy I can spoil at Christmas time!

Here is a list of the items shown above, going from left to right, starting at the top:
  • Bose Bluetooth Speaker
  • YETI Holiday Gift Pack
  • OtterBox Phone Case
  • Cornhole
  • Beats In-Ear Headphones
  • Vineyard Vines Hat
  • YETI Roadie 20 Cooler
  • Vineyard Vines Quarter Zip Fleece Shep Shirt
  • Men's Wicked Good Moccasin Slippers
  • Sperry Authentic Original 2-Eye Boat Shoe
  • ENO Hammock
  • GoPro HERO4 Silver Edition Camera
  • Ralph Lauren Cotton-Cashmere V-Neck Sweater
  • Chubbies The Whole Enchilada Coral Button-Up Weekend Shirt
  • Columbia Men's PFG Bahama Short Sleeve Shirt
  • Barbecue Set
  • Chubbies The Anchors Away Shorts
  • Nerf Gun

I hope that this helps some of you all out this Christmas!

xoxo, tay

No comments:

Post a Comment