Saturday, December 10, 2016

Christmas Gift Guide: For Her


With Christmas just around the corner, I know that many of us are still trying to find some gifts for our family and friends! I have put together a few little gift guides to help you all out. If you need a present for your daughter, mom, girlfriend, friend, etc., check out this gift guide for tons of awesome options that just about every girl would love! Some of these things I already have, and thoroughly enjoyed, and some of these things are items that I wish I had, which is why I included them. 

Starting at the top, from left to right, these are the products listed:
  • Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics
  • Ugg Women's Bailey Bow II Boots
  • Yankee Candle Gift Set
  • GUESS Double Breasted Boucie Cutaway Coat
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit - Surreal Light
  • Bose Bluetooth Speaker
  • Lush Stardust Gift Set
  • Marc Jacobs Fragrances: Daisy Gift Set 
  • Sephora Collection Tools of the Trade Brush Set
  • Fleece Quarter Zip Vineyard Vines Shep Shirt
  • Ray-Ban Clubmaster Flash Lenses
  • Tory Burch Robinson Large Zip Tote
  • Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Holiday Traditions Gift Set
  • Michael Kors Women's Rose Gold Bracelet
  • LL Bean Boots
  • Beats In-Ear Headphones
  • Cellphone Camera Lense
  • Michael Kors Phone Case
I hope that this helps some of you guys out, keep a watch for my next gift guide!

xoxo, tay

No comments:

Post a Comment