Sunday, November 27, 2016

Black Friday Haul 2016





















Black Friday is my one of my favorite times of the year. The sales are crazy! It has become a yearly tradition for my mom and I to battle the crowds in search of the best deals at our favorite stores. The mall we go too has a separate, smaller mall that houses the higher end stores. This is where my we tend to stay. The lines are long, but the sales are well worth the wait. Most of the time, we stay away from all of the clothing stores, and usually leave with mostly accessories that we have found missing from our collections at home. 

Here are my purchases for this year: 

Michael Kors 

Hamilton Large Saffiaan Leather Tote in Black
I have been dreaming about owning one of these totes ever since MK first came out with this style, and my dreams finally came true! My mom picked one up in burgundy, while I bought one in black. I did not have a large black purse, so when I saw this one on a display, I snatched it up right away. I love to wear black, so I will get a lot of use out of it, and it will match just about everything! When I saw this bag, I automatically noted that it was big enough for notebooks and my laptop to fit very comfortably for school, something that is important for a college student like me. 


Tory Burch

Billy Slipper in Black Suade
When I saw this loafer, I knew I wanted it immediately. The more I look at them, the more I love them! I have been wanting to get a loafer, but had not seen any that jumped out at me. I am excited for these because they are a more casual loafer, made from suade, and have a super comfy layer of fur  inside. These will be perfect for going to the library when I am on campus!

Laura Ballet Flat in Tory Navy/Gold Leather
Ever since about a year ago, when I got my first pair of Tory Birch ballet flats, I have sworn by these! I was excited to pick up a new pair in navy, and these are the most comfortable ones I have come across yet! I tend to have bad luck finding flats that don't end up giving me painful blisters, but I rarely have issues with my Tory flats. I highly recommend everyone to pick up a pair of these! I absolutely love that I found these in navy, one of my favorite neutral colors!

Landon Combo Cross-Body in Soft Gold
I have always been one to wear a lot of gold, so not always having a purse to match was frustrating sometimes. Lucky for me, Tory had this cute little gold cross body bag on sale for black friday. This will match everything, and I am excited to have this to add to my growing collection of handbags! 


Kate Spade

Brynlee Handbag in Black
Like I said before, I wear a good amount of black, so having a solid small purses was something I desperately needed. I saw this one in the Kate Spade store and picked it up right away. It is a bit unique, because while most purses are made of leather, this is made of shiny paten. It dresses it up a big more and makes it perfect for a variety of occasions. 

Leighann Satchel Handbag in Offshore (Navy)
This bag is BEAUTIFUL. It is a great purse in every color it comes in, but if you are a lover of navy, like me, you will really appreciate this bag in this shade of dark, winter navy. It was even the perfect size for my Yorkie to sleep comfortably in the bottom of the middle section! It is the perfect size for any small dog, or school work, whatever your priorities are...

No comments:

Post a Comment