Thursday, November 17, 2016

Throwback Thursday: Journal #3

Journal #3: 2008-2009
 "Today I enjoyed PE for some reason. I don't usually. But today we did baseball. I guess I enjoyed it because I haven't played in a long time. It was a mystery who won though because Coach mixed up the scores..."

Wow, this passage from my journal totally makes me look like a kid who hated sports and being outside. I swear I wasn't! I think I just wasn't quite as tolerate of the heat at that age, and I was very picky with the outdoor activities I chose to take part in. PE was held in the middle of the day, in the South Florida heat, so naturally a lot of kids did not enjoy being out in an open field at that time. I have tons of fond memories of PE in elementary school. If I remember correctly the sport we had done before this one was soccer, which was not a sport I would have preferred. Switching it up for a day of baseball apparently please me...

xoxo, tay

No comments:

Post a Comment