Sunday, October 2, 2016

Big/Little Reveal 2016


Big Tay and Little Hannah!
Top to Bottom: Sarah Beth, Margaret, Me, and Hannah!
Oh hot fam!
Left to Right: Little, Big, and I!
Nothin like that fake candid pic!
Big/Little Reveal was a week ago and it was SO exciting! I'm a big! It was so weird to get a little, I didn't feel like I was old enough to be a big. I am used to being one of the babies of the family, but not anymore! It was so great to bring more girls into my HUGE Phi Mu fam. I can't wait to watch them grow and become initiated members of our fraternity. We have a full year of chapter meetings, philanthropy events, and fun socials to look forward to as sisters. Sophomore year is really kicking up for me, so I am happy to have my fam to lean on and have a good time with when I need to forget about the stress of school.

Love my fam as well as the rest of my awesome sisters!

xoxo, tay

No comments:

Post a Comment