Saturday, August 20, 2016

Bid Day!







Bid Day has been one of the most exciting days of my year. After all of the hard work, nervousness, and stress of recruitment we got to welcome home an amazing PC'16 and I am beyond excited to get to know them better! I am so proud of my sisters for being able to recruit such an awesome group of girls. This all sounds a bit cheesy, but these are my honest thoughts. 

Since my school does not have Greek houses, the sororities line up on the library lawn to wait for our new members. One by one, mobs of girls ran home to their respective sororities. When our Phi's came out, my sisters and I went crazy with excitement! The girls finally ran home into our arms and it was chaos but it was totally awesome.

All of us looking to take littles this fall got Bid Day Buddies. We hung out with them all day and drove them to the venue. Once we had been on the lawn for a little bit with our new girls, we all made our way to our cars and out to our amazing bid day location. Our Phi Director is in charge of Bid Day and she was able to snag us a BEAUTIFUL country club house that was pink and covered in quatrefoils. For those of you who don't know, one of Phi Mu's colors is rose and our symbol is a quatrefoil, so it was like it was made for us. If we had a Phi Mu house, thats how it should look. PC'16 really got spoiled this year!

It seemed like the fun came to an end all to soon, but we will have an entire years worth of events to look forward too! Events where we can hang out with sisters, bond, and serve as a sisterhood. It's going to be a good year, I can feel it already. 

xoxo, tay











No comments:

Post a Comment